Chakra Diffuser Bracelet Deep Blue Purple
Chakra comes from India’s ancient language, Sanskrit, meaning life-energy wheels, “wheels of swirling energy”. Our 7 largest chakras are found along the backbone of the body as well as one above the head or vibrating in different colors. Energy is continuously flows within each person and moves in and out of each of us.
Our chakras affect different body functions and they interact most with our personality where each chakra has its own meaning for our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.
Meaning and location of all 7 chakras:
1. Root Chakra is the Chakra that represents our foundation that helps you feel grounded and secure.
Color association: Red
Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
Healing: Exercise and restful sleep, red food and drink, red gemstones and clothing, red essential oils (ylang ylang or sandalwood).
2. Sacral Chakra represent our ability to connect and accept others and new experiences. Unlike the Root Chakra it is about security and survival, the Sacral Chakra seeks desire, pleasure, and enjoyment. The Sacral Chakra when balanced gives you the enjoyment of experiencing things through you senses and emotions. The Chakra Healing Bracelet is so uplifting and cheery, that it is often known as the ‘Smiley Bracelet’. This bracelet leaves you feeling warm and refreshed while helping to restore the inner glow by opening your passion and pleasure pathway to stay present in the moment, by encouraging creativity, vitality, and sexuality.
Color association: Orange
Location: Lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel and two inches in.
Healing: Massage, orange food and drink, orange gemstones & clothing, red essential oils.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra rules our personal power, will and autonomy, as well as our metabolism. The Solar Plexus is our center, so its important to keep this Chakra balanced and open. The Solar Plexus Chakra protects one from negative energy while supporting self-confidence, if your dealing with something stressful this is usually the most effected Chakra.
Color association: Yellow
Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
Healing: Learning, doing puzzles, detoxing, yellow food and drink, yellow gemstones and clothing, yellow essential oils (lemon).
4. Heart Chakra is our ability to an all-encompassing ‘source-centre’ of love, joy and compassion; the heart is our connection to life and all living things.
Color association: Green
Location: Center of chest just above the heart.
Healing: Family time, spending time with nature, green food and drink, green gemstones & clothing, green essential oils (pine or eucalyptus) and especially Chakra diffuser bracelet deep blue purple to help control your balance.
5. Throat Chakra is the fifth Chakra and it is the first of the higher or spiritual Chakras on the “Chakra ladder.” This boost is about accepting your originality, expressing your authentic voice and speaking your truth.
Color association: Blue
Healing: Singing, conversations, collecting, blue food and drink, blue gemstones and clothing, blue essential oils (chamomile).
6. Third Eye Chakra is our ability to focus on and see the big picture. It increases visions and connects us to the divine while keeping a centered and grounded mind. 7 Chakra Bracelet Meaning to help open the third eye of Intuition, Sight, and Visualization. As you wear the bracelet with wonderful natural stones from the earth, think about how the “way of the third eye” is seeing everything as it is, from a point of “witness” or “observer”, or from simply being mindful moment by moment.
Color association: Indigo
Location: Forehead between the eyes (also called the Brow Chakra).
Healing: Watch the stars, meditation, indigo food and drink, indigo gemstones and clothing, Chakra Diffuser Bracelet Deep Blue Purple, indigo essential oils (patchouli).
7. Crown Chakra the highest chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually. Our spiritual connection towards what surrounds us, and we connect to each thing in our lives. I choose a 7 Reiki Chakra Energy Healing Bracelet with 3 natural stone beads of each chakra for our 7th Chakra. To me this reminds me of the connection between myself and everything I encounter.
Color association: Violet
Location: The very top of the head.
Healing: Focus on dreams, writing down inventions, violet food and drink, violet gemstones and clothing, violet essential oils (lavender).
See if your Chakras are out balance: Chakra Test