Do you also hand in your jewelry or buy expensive liquids in order to clean your jewelry?
Jewelry has a tendency to get dirty and ugly after a while. This means that your beautiful jewelry loses its luster over time.
The good news is that you can fix the best cleaning yourself – everything you need is at home!
No more dirty and ugly jewelry. The best thing about this trick is that it is both simple, fast and free. You probably already have the few ingredients you need at home. Watch and learn!
How to clean silver, gold, and brass jewelry at home:
• Two bowls
• Foil paper
• Baking powder
• Washing-up liquid
How to clean your jewelry
1. Heat a bowl of water in the microwave.
2. Cover the bottom of another bowl of foil paper.
3. Fill the bowl with the heated water.
4. Pour baking powder, salt, and detergent. It will start to bubble – which it should.
5. Now place your jewelry in the bowl and leave it for 8-10 minutes.
6. Then rinse off your jewelry in water and dry them with a cotton cloth.
NOTE! Remember that this trick only works for jewelry made of gold, silver, and brass.