Average Wrist size For Men & Women – The Ultimate Bracelet Wrist Size Guide
When choosing bracelets, it is important they fit properly, because a lot of how the bracelet looks on you is how it sits on your wrist. Just like it is important to wear clothes that sit well, it is equally important to wear bracelets that sit properly as well. This will ultimately have a big impact on how they look on you.
But what’s the average wrist size for men and women?
In this article, we’ll present you with The Ultimate Wrist Size Guide For Men And Women and The Average Wrist Sizes For Both Genders.
Average Wrist size for women
Bracelet sizes are sometimes categorized in the following sizes:
But what do these letters stand for and what wrists do they fit?
Standard Bracelet Sizes:
- Extra Small (XS) ~ fits 6.5 inches or 16.51 centimeters = This is the average of a small woman’s wrist.
- Small (S) ~ fits 7 inches or 17.78 centimeters = This is the average size of a woman’s wrist.
- Medium (M)~ fits 8 inches or 20.32 centimeters = This is the average man’s, or a woman with a large wrist.
Average Wrist Size For Men
- Small (S) ~ fits 8 inches or 20.32 centimeters = This is the average of a man with
- Medium (M) ~ fits 8.5 inches or 21.59 centimeters = This is the average man’s wrist size.
- Large (L) ~ fits 9 inches or 22.86 centimeters = This is the size of a man with a slightly larger wrist size.
- Extra Large (XL) ~ fits 9.5 inches or 24.13 centimeters = This is the average of a man with large wrists.
Something that also decides how large your bracelets should be is if you want a snug or a loose fit. This is completely according to preference, and there is no right or wrong here.
If you prefer the looser fit, you might want to look at a size up – but be careful though. Having a too large bracelet might make it look weird and ruin the stylish effect that the bracelet otherwise gives your outfit. If you’re looking to have a more snug-fitting bracelet, looking at the size below might be more suitable for you. The same thing goes for this as well. Be careful, because you don’t want to make it look like the bracelet is trying to choke your wrist.
Have in mind that the nature of the bracelet also has an effect on how it will fit on you, so it’s important to take that into consideration when choosing your bracelet size. For example, if you are going to wear a thick leather bracelet, it needs to be slightly larger than if you are wearing a thin bracelet that doesn’t take much room or space.
The easiest way to measure your wrist size accurately is to measure with a measurement tool specially made for measuring your wrist, as seen below: